on the edge of somewhere and nowhere.
"We are here to help you get your business in place quickly and efficiently."
Top reasons Camas and Washougal are the top choice for your business
- CWEDA: We are here to assist you from site selection to construction.
- Available sites: If you are looking to lease or purchase we have what you are looking for at competitive prices.
- Favorable taxes: Washington is among a small number of states with no income tax and boasts reasonable workers compensation rates.
- Quality education: Outstanding primary schools, high schools, trade schools, colleges and universities ensure a supply of quality employees and superior educational opportunities for your employees’ families.
- Excellent transportation: We are located alongside State Highway 14, just 20 minutes from the Portland International Airport with quick connections to major roadways I-84, I-205 and I-5.
- Portland Metro access: Proximity to Portland: We are a part of the greater Portland-Vancouver MSA (Metropolitan Services Area). Businesses and residents have full, convenient access to the range of resources and amenities available throughout our area.
- Available workforce: An area study showed approximately 60,000 (33%) of Clark County workers drive to Portland for work. Nearly 80% of commuters would take a similar job locally to avoid the commute and the 9% Oregon income tax.
- Cost of living: Camas and Washougal’s cost of living is approximately 20% lower than in Portland.
- Recreation in our backyard: We are perfectly located at the mouth of the beautiful Columbia River Gorge. Plus just a two-hour drive from the mountains, beach or desert.
- Comfort and security: We have superior local services for your needs and those of your employees.