Years of experience to save you
months of delays.
Paul Dennis, President/CEO
Paul Dennis brings to CWEDA more than 20 years of economic development experience. As the organization’s President and CEO, he will put his extensive knowledge to work for you.
Paul worked 12 years as an economic planning consultant with E.D. Hovee & Company. There he earned the opportunity to take on a wide range of responsibilities including, economic research and analysis, forecasting, market and financial feasibility evaluations, impact assessments, strategic planning, policy analysis, development programming, transportation planning, master planning, industrial and commercial site selection and project management. In 2003, Paul founded Cascade Planning Group and proceeded to successfully complete a number of complex assignments for a variety of large-scale clients.
- Assessing socioeconomic impacts and fiscal efforts as part of Environmental Assessments (EA)/Environmental Impact Statements (EIS),
- Identified socioeconomic impacts of federal policies on multi-state jurisdictional level,
- Urban renewal planning,
- Transportation management plans,
- Long range land use assistance, key industry assessments (including Oregon’s Regional Strategies Program),
- Business location assistance,
- Downtown and historic adaptive reuse planning,
- Multi-jurisdictional comprehensive planning economic and financial modeling of Brownfield redevelopment of the State of Washington,
- Industrial, office, retail, mixed use and residential market and feasibility evaluations for private and public entities (Including Port of Vancouver WA, Home Depot, Pine Tree Commercial Realty etc.).
In addition to his proven skills in land use and economic and business development, Mr. Dennis has deep roots in the community, with strong relationships throughout the cities, government agencies, local businesses as well as associations which support economic development activity in the region.